We are looking for teams that can help amplify messages we want to deliver and that link to our brand
During this internship, students are treated as equals. We value their opinions and ask them to present their opinions to discuss the topics and potentially adapt our marketing plan accordingly. The main benefit of seeing all stages of development is giving interns the freedom to develop their skill set.
As a team leader, you will be the manager of this. This means you coordinate your team, attend weekly check-up meetings and other managerial tasks. A great opportunity for you to gain managerial experience.
Some of the messages include:
- How far fresh vegetables travel, different Infographics for different vegetables and from different locations
- The effect on travel on fresh vegetables - - nutrition & taste - Infographics for different vegetables
- The nutritional values of salads - different combinations,
- How to create salads with different flavors using different herbs and greens
- Why vegetables taste different
- Effect on eating vegetables
- Other ideas as they are developed or founds
This project combines research, data analysis, graphic design w/ Sketch or Adobe XD, prototyping, one-page creations and more!
We believe this project will require:
- Research to define the information in the infographic
- Create a consistent messaging format
- Incorporate our Logo and Name Proposal that highlights brand awareness and brand positioning
- Using what ever tools work for you, we will need the results in PNG format
We will give you access to organizational assets to support this project such as personnel, website analytics, sales and brand collateral, and more. We can also suggest names of competitors and comparators to research.
Or email your resume directly to workexperience@