Building the LGS ERP system that Facilitates communication across departments (Sales, Purchasing, Accounting, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Quality and Food Safety). Our team has already created the base for the ERP System however , currently the entire process is manual. We are looking for a enthusiastic individual who will be working towards automizing the ERP system to Create an easy to use system while Implementing system requirements.
As a team leader, you will be the manager of this. This means you coordinate your team, attend weekly check-up meetings and other managerial tasks. A great opportunity for you to gain managerial experience.
- Work on process improvements of the ERP system, making it easier to use and improve communication across departments
- Coordinate the ERP project
- Create a customized application with Odoo ERP, which meets our business needs ( Food Safety and Equipment Management Application
- Present your ideas during weekly meetings
- Work in cross functional teams to improve our company ecosystem
- Interest in learning more about ERP systems and food manufacturing
- Technical skills or eager to receive technical skills
- Interest to create something with not much guidance
- Able to work in cross functional teams
- Stay on top of things
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Willing to do own research and work independently
Skills students will develop:
- Project management
- Leadership Qualities
- Communication in a virtual environment
- Creative thinking
- Familiarity with tools like Discord, Asana , GitLab and ERP System
- Presentation skills for a business environment.
During this internship, students are treated as equals. We value their opinions and ask them to present their opinions to discuss the topics and potentially adapt our marketing plan accordingly. The main benefit of seeing all stages of development is giving interns the freedom to develop their skill set.
Or email your resume directly to workexperience@