Here are the highlights….
- Reduces the CO2 load of vegetables travelling on average 1500 miles
- No pesticides used in their growing, therefore no adverse effect like killing bees and frogs
- Fertilizer use is exact, there is no excess running off into the water system and causing damage like algae bloom
- There is a significant reduction in carbon usages since here is non tilling, harvesting is simpler
- LED lights are so efficient the cost of operations are much lower than greenhouses
- Can be entirely powered off the grid, 1.6GW per year
- Zero water wastage. The water becomes a veggie or reused.
- We can use heritage seeds that are much more yummy (my gf’s word)
Send us an email and we will send you a full presentation